The US Government has officially awarded the JEDI that is a Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure contract worth $10 Billion to Microsoft which came out quite as a surprise as earlier Amazon was considered as the frontrunner in the race. The reason behind this is said to be the opposition of Donald Trump with Jeff Bezos’s company because as expected he is not going to hand a $10 Billion worth of contract to his competitor.
You may also like
About the author
Rakshanda Chandole is a young writer and a social media enthusiast.
- The Mashup Of ‘Lose You To Love Me’ And ‘Sorry’ Has Gone Viral November 13, 2019
- Sean Borg Hits Back at “So-Called” Fashion Faux Pas and Plans Trip to Meet Netflix TV Chiefs in Mumbai November 12, 2019
- Reports Says Latest Samsung Galaxy A71 5G With Exynos 980 SoC in Works November 10, 2019
- More Internal Facebook Documents Has Been Leaked Online November 7, 2019
- From Actor To Entrepreneur: Christian Massa Is Bringing Entrepreneurship To The Next Level November 5, 2019
- Selena Gomez Celebrates The Success Of Her Latest Single November 5, 2019
- The iconic scene from the movie Joker has been reimagined as a commercial for erectile dysfunction November 4, 2019
- OnePlus CEO Explains Why The Company Wants To Continue To Pursue Its Dual Device Strategy November 4, 2019
- Amazon Rolling Out Free Grocery Delivery For Prime Members November 4, 2019
- Selena Gomez Gets Emotional While Talking About Her BFF Swift October 31, 2019