The US Government has officially awarded the JEDI that is a Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure contract worth $10 Billion to Microsoft which came out quite as a surprise as earlier Amazon was considered as the frontrunner in the race. The reason behind this is said to be the opposition of Donald Trump with Jeff Bezos’s company because as expected he is not going to hand a $10 Billion worth of contract to his competitor.
You may also like
December 16, 2019
About the author
Rakshanda Chandole is a young writer and a social media enthusiast.
- Twitter warns possible account takeover, recommends update immediately December 21, 2019
- Singer Britney Spears Asks Her Fans To Not Make Mean Comments December 19, 2019
- Enjoy The Annual Red Weekend At AMI Club Wear With Up to 60% Off December 16, 2019
- Yahoo is Extending It’s Deadline To Delete The Content Of Yahoo Groups December 13, 2019
- Niall Horan Reacts On Dating Rumors With Selena Gomez December 7, 2019
- Facebook’s New Tool Will Let You Export Pictures From Google December 4, 2019
- This is How Hailey Baldwin Reacted On Her Pregnancy Rumors December 2, 2019
- The eight years old famous cat, Little Bub, passes away December 2, 2019
- Buy Trendy Apparels And Accessories On Shein At A Steal Price This Black Friday November 28, 2019
- Root Canal Treatment – A few factors you should know November 28, 2019