So, the second day of Valentines Week is here. February 8 is celebrated as the Propose Day, and this is the day perfect day for proposing to your valentine. Of course, you have already dropped a hint with the Rose Day, and now it is that time of your life that you will propose your love and affection to your girlfriend or boyfriend. Initially celebrated in the western part of the world, now multiple regions across the globe celebrate it with enthusiasm with albeit varying intensity.
How is Propose Day is celebrated?
Well, there are several ways youths, or for that matter, people of all age groups celebrate the day in their own way. Youths make it a point to propose to their beloved ones in a unique way to impress them. Some of them propose kneeling before their beloved with a bunch of red roses, or some of them take their beloved to some special place to be with them and propose over a candlelight dinner.
No matter which option you opt for, the Propose Day does bear a long lasting impression when it comes to the relationship between the lovers. Perhaps, it is one of those days that mobile networks and couriers services a jam-packed schedule throughout the day.
Propose Day Messages – One of the essential elements of the day!
You would want to be unique with your proposal messages, right? Yes, indeed – the essence of Propose Day lies in the fact that the kind of communication and how you manage to share your feelings through.
Want to go through a few special messages if you are one of those who are lost for words?
- “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- Love is not about looking into each other’s eyes. But, it is about looking in the same direction
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
- Come Live in my heart, and I won’t charge you anything
- Good things always come in pairs. Shall we be a pair to be the best thing in the world?
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
So, what are you waiting for? Just grab a few fresh roses and move ahead to propose right away!